- Before or at the time of collecting Personal Information, we will identify the purposes for which this information is being collected.
- We will collect and use the Personal Information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect Personal Information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal Data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect Personal Information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customer’s information about our policies and practices relating to the management of Personal Information.
- Should the law require us to disclose such information, or where you have already contractually allowed us to make use of such information, we will be free to disclose such information where we see fit.